"DIAMOND J STAR"
1998 AQHA Sorrel Stallion
Dam: Diamond J Playgirl
Diamond J Star Accomplishments
- LTE $103,807 in both NRCHA & NCHA
- NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Open Co-Reserve Champion
- NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Ladies Champion
- Santa Ynez Open Snaffle Bit Futurity Finalist, 5th
- NRCHA Open Derby Finalist
- NRCHA Open Stakes Finalist
- 2007 NRCHA Stakes Open Bridle Reserve Champion
- 2007 NRCHA Magnificient 7 Finalist, 4th
- 2008 Worlds Greatest Horseman Finalist, 7th
- 2008 NRCHA Derby Open Bridle Spectacular, 6th
Diamond J Star will stand for the 2017 season at the Giberson Ranch
Nominated to Canadian Supreme and SRCHA Stallion Incentive Fund
Breeding Fees: $1,500 which includes a $250 Non-Refundable Booking Fee Live Foal Guarantee
Mare Care $10/day wet or $8/day dry
A.I. Vet Costs plus $200 Farm Fee
Frozen Semen Only Available in US
We are very pleased to have Diamond J Star stand at the Giberson Ranch here in Canada. Diamond J Star is an own son of the famed 'Grays Starlight' OE over $12 million and out of the Freckles Playboy daughter 'Diamond J Playgirl' OE over $400k. Diamond J Star has LTE of over $103,000 in NRCHA. Diamond J Star has a great disposition, is 5 Panel N/N & is still sound at age 19.
Even more impressive than his performance earnings is Diamond J Star's record as a Sire. We were thrilled to watch John Swales achieve 2017 Worlds Greatest Horseman Championship riding 'Heza Diamond Spark'. As a Sire Diamond J Star's limited numbers of performance offspring (19) have won an astounding $250k+. NRCHA $224,454 NCHA $20,753 NRHA $2,361 & AQHA $4,016.
Diamond J Star has also quietly been producing functional roping and working ranch horses. If you are looking to breed for quality, soundness and money earning potential, Diamond J Star is the stallion to choose.